Friday, January 21, 2011

Move on, possible?

Have you ever been stuck in a situation which you think you would never get rid of it ...maybe for a while you thought you can make it, with all the positive thinking, right people around and read many good books ..and you are moving forward to seeing good turning point ..and suddenly BAM!!! You hit the wall, fell and collapse. It can be happened in a work place, family, relationship and even in your self expectation.
What would you do when you reached to this bottleneck and seeming no one can flush a way out for you, what possibly in your mind - give up ? persist? back off or marching forward instead?
I realize there are many times no one can actually tell you what and how to do but show you what would be the best options around - and You, pick the one works best for you. So again it is ourselves that helping ourselves, no one does. Man, so called human being, somehow many times parasites others to show them the direction, print them the map and guarding them to the destination. Is that wrong ? I am really not sure - I am a independent person but somehow cannot help but to knee down to the desire of being to be accepted and taken care by others. It is not cold to confess it is a weakness in me but somehow when I step into this whirlpool, I would lost my true self and leaning on others as my life purpose. Ironically, again I am a independent person.
Such a mind twisting topic to think of, isn't it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment