Friday, January 21, 2011

Gemini, am I ?

I was, a typical one, I would say.
What changed me? Life experience, peer influence, criticism, self realization and the want-to-be better attitude. What should not I just be myself? A typical Gemini is witty, smart, flirty and a party person- sounds more on 'dark' side , well the good thing about them is you will never get bored with Gemini, they were born to make people around them blithesome. I am still a Gemini but a tuned-down "Gem", I called (smile).
I lost my witty and humorous chatty character after a series of traumatic experience in my life. It left deep scars in my memory, burnt mark in my soul. If you took it positively, this teach me a life lesson. It is good to be who you are but it will be better if you see thru yourself, tell yourself that you can get rid of your bad trait and be someone acceptable - by you. At the end of the day, be someone who eventually posses self mastery. If you cannot take good care of yourself, if you do not love yourself enough, that is insufficient to give away to people around you.
Constantly there are pulls and pushes in my thoughts, plenty of needs to understand what the purpose of my existence in this world. No answer, probably it is the answer. Man is destined to find purpose in life, until then he has to keep looking for the answer, learn thru encounters and hardship to realize happiness and abundance ? Thought so. Who knows?
Lost, can be found ? Could be. Maybe in another form of findings - another level quality of life could be explored and obtained. It is a way to raise the bar of maturity and stimulates deeper contemplation of one self.
The hundred pages of old book is gradually closing, a new page may be emerged. Life has so many uncertainty, ones always have options and choices, Gemini or Gem ?

No comments:

Post a Comment