Have you been every figured out who you really are and what you should do for the rest of you life? What do you want and any direction of life? Waking up and coming back from work in the same routine?: Is that okay to do so - can one's life be carried on without setting up great insight or vision, can that be life too?
I do feel certainly you can do that. I dont have great income and housing property nor any assets. I just wish to see people that I love and care are living happily, I wish i can live happily with them. I wish I can be a better person, wish I can realize every single mistake I made and made it up to the person I hurt, wish I get to know the meaning of life one day as I start wondering these days...
Monday, July 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment