I have been thinking lately can human made mistake and be trusted again? And will the society to accept this person again? What are the chances?
Some people lied for bad intention and some of them just want to make others feel better or not to be worse off. Some people hid things from their loved one just because they dont want to see them sad or trying to maintain their own reputation. Which is forgiven and which is not. All of us lied and hid things before, intentionally and otherwise - are we bad person and should we be trusted again ? Where is the line and how to not cross it. If I know something is going to make someone heart breaking and I still tell it, my bad? Should we hide things out and make the world better then for the thing that we didnt do it but we know if we tell the truth, it get worse and we will get blamed and they would not understand or willing to listen.
I like honesty even I was not previously but I am trying to learn to be better person, to inherit good value and to appreciate good things that I observed. Sometimes it is imperatively giving more trouble in my life to tell the truth but to take the blame. Sometimes it is not always being appreciated to be honest and admitting on mistake that we had made. and Sometimes you will not get forgiven for things that you admit.
This is the life lesson, experience that making me more reflective in my mind.
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment